Who are the IET?
The Institution of Engineering and Technology is Europe’s largest engineering body with over 150,000 members. The IET exists to represent the interests of engineering and technology, to promote these areas as a career of choice and to assist the professional development of those already in or considering a career in these exciting sectors.
Why use the IET?
We know that employers face great challenges in attracting and recruiting the right staff with the right engineering experience and qualifications – the IET can assist in this process by providing an unmatched range of recruitment resources aimed both at our members and non-members.
IET online and print publications along with our awards sponsorship opportunities provide a unique platform for employers in engineering and technology to recruit the best.
As well as Engineering & Technology Jobs, the IET publishes:
- The Knowledge Network – the IET’s online community divided by specialist sector.
- Engineering & Technology – the high quality, award winning membership publication – sent monthly to all 150,000 IET members.
- IET Engineering & Technology Career Guide – the annual career guide provides career and professional development information to engineers and technologists at all stages of their career. Numerous employers use the career guide each year to recruit.
- Sponsorship – Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards - Seeks to reward the very best female engineers that the UK has to offer, highlight the achievements of women in engineering and encourage others to enter the profession.
- Sponsorship – IET Ambition and Achievement Awards - rewarding the very best in both ambition and achievement in engineering and technology by those at all stages of their career. A great way to engage with the best in your sector.
See the full range of our recruitment opportunities.