About BAE Systems
At BAE Systems we serve, supply and protect those who serve and protect us, in a corporate culture that is performance driven and values led.
We employ a skilled workforce of 89,600 people in more than 40 countries. We help our customers to stay a step ahead when protecting people and national security, critical infrastructure and vital information.
We also work closely with local partners to support economic development through the transfer of knowledge, skills and technology.
Facts and Figures
- Global defence supplier and world-leading innovator
- Established positions in air, maritime and land domains
- Growing position in cyber security
- Principal markets – US, UK, Saudi Arabia and Australia
- 89,600 employees in over 40 countries
- Customers in around 80 countries
- 2020 sales of £20,862m
- £1,700 invested in training per employee in 2020
- £11bn spent with 21,000 directly-contracted suppliers
3 jobs with BAE Systems
Undertake the calibration of a wide range of measurement standards for which the PCS has capability.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) and Saudi National Technical Training Program (SNTTP)
The Job Holder is to have Military Operational and Training background as a WD in an Air Defence environment.