As an Electronics Engineer at Rolls-Royce, you will play a key role in our civil aerospace business by participating in a team who designs, develops and maintains Control & Monitoring Units for Rolls-Royce applications and helps us to ultimately create a new product line to expand Rolls-Royce. This is a chance for you to join a world renowned company, helping us to improve our current processes for a brighter future. If you are driven and can work to a high standard in a safety critical environment for electronics systems, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialisation, we also offer options to cross-specialise and develop skills across a number of different areas.
- Deliver electronic design & development activities in support of a control and instrumentation electronic unit.
- Elicit and capture the high level customer requirements for an electronic unit, being able to work in parallel and with some degree of uncertainty.
- Ensure methods employed in the product design and developments are technically sound and appropriate for the project being undertaken and to company processes.
- Activities range from creation of detailed specifications, conceptual design, detailed design and definition, integration of the system and unit verification and qualification, ensuring that detailed requirements are achieved and critical safety hazards identified are mitigated.
- Electronic Design experience is essential.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent in experience.
- Experience in an Electronics Engineering role.
- Electronics speciality could include Power Supply Design, Analogue Design, Digital Design or EMC.
- Experience preferable in an aerospace or safety critical environment.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
At Rolls-Royce, we develop integrated power and propulsion solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
Create the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.