Business Project Manager
Ocado are an online supermarket who service their customers using a network of highly automated, cutting edge, Customer Fulfilment Centres – probably the most advanced of their type in the world.
The Business Project Management teams work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of new and exciting developments to our logistics platform.
This Business Project Manager position will initially be responsible for the Training and Knowledge Transfer workstream, supporting the implementation of a new hardware and software fulfilment solution for both internal and external clients. In collaboration with a wide range of internal stakeholders and experts, this Business Project Manager will scope, design, and execute a project plan to successfully produce a Training and Knowledge transfer solution on a range of topics including manual task and systems training.
So what are we looking for?
- An experienced Business Project Manager
- Strength in traditional project management would be an advantage (APM / Prince2)
- This role is based in Andover however the successful candidate needs to be flexible - up to 2 days a week working elsewhere.
- High calibre candidates with a significant track record of design, delivery and analysis of end to end projects using formal project management methodology and with the ability to “do” as well as track and plan
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills which convey gravitas and inspires confidence in a manner that is inclusive and collaborative with the ability to influence in a confident, confidential and diplomatic manner with all stakeholders, including senior internal and external decision makers
- Articulate in both verbal and written communications with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- An analytical mind set with strong numeracy and analysis skills
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and iterative development to produce a clear, coherent and concise output
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.