Senior Implementation Manager
We are the world’s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with world class automated Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFC’s) in the UK.
Based on our ground breaking Ocado Smart Platform technology we are engaging in exciting new International business opportunities requiring the implementation of multiple CFC’s.
We are now looking for Senior Implementation Managers to drive the implementation of these new sites across multiple international geographies.
If you have a proven track record in implementing major capital projects at a senior level in own or client sites then there has never been a better time to join us and play a pivotal role in delivering our vision
Core accountabilities – lead for allocated sites overall logistics project:
- Integrated programme compliance
- Budget performance
- Specification compliance
- Health and safety performance
Core responsibilities – for allocated sites logistics project:
- Contribute to and drive the sign-off of the overall CFC design
- Creation of initial Board Capital request submissions
- Management of the change control process
- Maintaining a safety culture throughout all project phases
- Keep Clients, Work Streams and Stakeholders aligned and informed with progress
- Support site testing, go-live and ramp-up phases
- Project Governance:
- Manage project reporting, including: status (of accountabilities), actions, risks & issues
- Prepare Board Papers to gain sign-off for investment business cases
- Maintain and monitor progress against the Ocado Project Methodology
- Report on site safety performance from site occupancy through to go-live and initial ramp
- Leading and managing sites logistics project meetings
What are we looking for?
A proven project implementation manager with experience in:
- Implementation of significant/ complex capital programmes
- Planning, cost management and reporting to a high standard
- Senior stakeholder management
- Logistics, Engineering or Construction sectors preferred
- International experience useful but not essential
- Great energy, commitment and drive
- A highly analytical and logical approach to work
- Effective communication and presentation skills, comfortable working with all levels of a business
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to maintain good working relationships, with Clients, internal stakeholders and external providers and deliver through others
- Ability to plan & prioritise workload, ensuring deadlines are met
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Shares
- Opportunity to participate in Sharesave and Buy as You Earn schemes
- Discounted shopping on Ocado.com, Smart Pass and destination site
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.
To find out more about us and to apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.