Process Development Engineer (thin films)
Oxford PV is looking for a talented and motivated Process Development Engineer to support our thin film deposition activities and assist in the development and advancement of our perovskite based photovoltaic devices.
The role would ideally suit someone willing to work with complex and evolving deposition techniques, and be untroubled when tasked with duties outside of their comfort zone.
- Develop thin film coatings for active layers within an opto-electronic device
- Enhance processes to expand processing windows, increase machine uptime and improve yields
- Identify root causes of defects
- Select and evaluate suitable materials and deposition techniques
- Relate the effect of hardware and process changes to device performance
Qualifications and experience to include:
- Degree in an engineering or related scientific discipline
- Experience developing thin film coatings for active layers within an opto-electronic device
- Proficient using SPC tools and advanced manufacturing methodologies to monitor equipment performance
- Comfortable taking ownership of hardware modifications to improve device yields and improve tool uptimes
Visit Oxford PV company website for more information.
Apply for Process Development Engineer (thin films)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly