Electronics Design Engineer
We provide our Electronics Design Engineers with complex engineering work that is extremely interesting and technically challenging. Our focus is on the development, design and support of electronic sub-assemblies for our current and next generation Mass Spectrometers ensuring that our designs are sustainable for the future. Producing our products is a team effort and provides lots of variety, requiring us to collaborate with all disciplines in a product’s lifecycle. We support each other and have a wealth of experience in the team. We offer all of this in a supportive learning environment with the opportunity for you to share your knowledge or learn from others.
We are passionate about hearing from you, if you have a flare for design and innovation and you’re looking to develop or advance your career in Electronic Engineering.
- As one of our Electronics Engineers you will be involved in electronic design and development activities in support new and existing products. You will also be responsible for the test and integration of your work from prototypes to final release and we have excellent product development facilities to support this. In addition to this you will also:
- Contribute to department/project design reviews to ensure we deliver innovative products.
- Support colleagues and other engineering teams in the integration of modules, subsystems and functions.
- Provide estimates of engineering effort to assist in the planning and scheduling of project activities.
- Subcontractors support us in design work and you may be required to provide them with engineering design support.
- Product quality or manufacturability is really important to us. You will have to investigate concerns and implement any necessary improvements.
- We collaborate with other Waters electronics design teams across the globe and this may require occasional international travel.
What will make you a successful Electronics Engineer at Waters?
- A good degree in electrical/electronic engineering with a background in electronics design. (or equivalent combination of qualification and experience)
- Experience in the development of electronic systems and subsystems in a full engineering lifecycle
- An interest in analogue electronics would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience and understanding of good design process and practice
- A flexible work ethic and likes working in a team environment
- Great communication skills and capable of contributing positively to multidisciplinary teams operating in a proactive manner as required. A flexible work ethic
In addition to salary we will provide you with flexibility, 25 days holidays, family friendly benefits and lots of opportunity to grow, develop and contribute.
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our products because we believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success. Being the world’s leading speciality measurement company, our focus at Wilmslow is on providing innovative technology through the development and delivery of mass spectrometry systems and software in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
Visist www.Waters.com to find out more.
More searches like this
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Scientific Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Research and Development Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer