Manufacturing Systems Engineer
We are currently looking for a number of Manufacturing Systems Engineers to join our team in Birmingham.
As a Manufacturing Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of systems tools which are used either directly within the Manufacturing Engineering community, utilised to support daily operations within the production environment or are required for cross functional projects. You will develop an understanding of both current and future state technologies and take the lead in the deployment of these to drive benefit to the business.
At Rolls-Royce, we develop integrated power and propulsion solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and a collaborative approach, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry - and we'll keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world, we're keeping the world flying.
- Take the lead on a particular area of Manufacturing Systems related activities and represent the area of responsibility as the authority in a specific system.
- Identify and develop opportunities for new or improved manufacturing systems, processes and technologies to meet current or future requirements.
- Plan, manage and deliver activities, communicating current status to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of business related data in support of manufacturing systems processes.
- Enable the capture, analysis and use of data to improve the current and future capability of the manufacturing teams, processes and operational areas.
- Professionally Qualified Engineer (e.g. UK minimum HND/foundation degree or equivalent).
- Recognised national or international engineering accreditation (e.g. UK IEng or CEng) where available.
- A deep understanding of one or more relevant Manufacturing Systems.
- General understanding of manufacturing processes relevant to your business/role.
- Experience of managing and delivering change within a manufacturing environment.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Create the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.