System Delivery Team Leader
Micro Nav is an award-winning company and world leader in the delivery of simulation and training solutions for Air Traffic Control operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing engineering products and services business which has been operating successfully in the aviation sector for the past 30 years.
We are seeking for a highly motivated System Delivery Team Leader to manage our System Delivery Team. The System Delivery Team are engaged throughout the project lifecycle to specify, estimate, procure, install, commission and transition our world class Air Traffic Control Simulator solutions to civilian and military customers globally.
A full job description of the role is available on our website.
Mandatory Skills and Requirements:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products, and VMWare products.
- Good understanding of IT hardware and software specifications and network design.
- High level of understanding of ICT Installation and hardware / software acceptance techniques.
- Ability to travel to Customer sites and represent the company globally.
- 5+ years’ experience of software and hardware deployments.
- Strong IT administration skills.
- Proven ability to work with multiple, conflicting demands under time pressure.
The following are not mandatory but would be a distinct advantage:
- Familiarity with the ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Familiarity with bespoke electronic hardware components.
- Experience and knowledge of the ATC / ATM environment and general aviation.
- Experience and knowledge of simulation.
- Knowledge of export protocol and practices.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer accreditation.
- Experience with power distribution /electrical certification.
In return we have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- Free car parking
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted on-line shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free refreshments
- Dress down Fridays
- Free freshly baked cakes from a local bakery on Fridays
If you feel you have the required skill set and experience, and you are interested in joining us, then please apply now.