Main Job Purpose:
Responsible for Managing the on time delivery of all aspects of new and existing programmes assigned to the role.
Main point of contact for customer for programmes assigned to the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of Manufacturing Programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Develop the Ops programme management process, infrastructure & resources. Highlight conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ensure all programmes align to the existing business processes
- Coordinate with all BU functions in all aspects of programme delivery
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues within individual programmes
- Help manage and guide the programme teams alongside Production and Engineering managers.
- Responsible for developing, approving and implementing plans to achieve cost and schedual reductions wherever possible
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure that TMC’s are met or bettered throughout the life of the programmes.
- Responsible for resolving conflicts that exist between programmes eg resource, schedule etc.
- Managing complex development programmess through to completion.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly presentation of progress to customers and senior management
- Communication and management with customers of change.
- Work with the Sales team in the generation of proposals by providing costing inputs and schedules as required.
- Hold and chair programme progress reviews as required
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with company policies and procedures relating to PM function and successful programme delivery
- Ensure that all environmental Health and Safety / Company polices are adhered to all times
- Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to for Continuous Improvement targets and activities in programme that are under your control.
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of product costing methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of workflow management
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective teambuilding skills
- Time management skills
- CI experience
Previous Relevant Work Experience:
- In depth experience of managing programmes of similar size/scope of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery.
- Experience of managing multi disciplined team including project teams, third party stakeholders and other internal functions.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience using key Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing manufacturing projects and international customers
Relevant certification in project management, preferably a degree in a relevant departmental function/technology or relevant experience in a project management environment
Key Measures & Milestones:
- Completion of all programmes to agreed timescales and costs, to the required quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generation and delivery of all required programme metrics/reports to the required standard within the agreed timeframe.
- TMC’s and CI targets met or exceeded
- OTIF targets met or exceeded
Please note that in order to apply for API Technologies opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance. You must have been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 5 years. We do not offer Tier 2 sponsorship.