Systems Engineer (Hardware/Software)
A Strong Engineering Consultancy and System Integration Solutions company based in Greater London. (Projects based in Surrey, London, Cambridgeshire and Aberdeenshire)
Self-motivated, well-organised and quick learner looking for long-term opportunity with blue-chip clients and newly won contracts of >£500k
The ideal candidate has current and extensive experience developing and building novel products and applications.
Exciting opportunity for Systems Engineer (Software/Hardware) to work on innovative client facing and/or Research & Development (R&D) projects in established fast growing small business.
- Minimum BSc Honours degree in Engineering or related fields - Ideally First or Upper Second Class
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical and Project Lifecycle Systems Engineering skills
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional qualities and achievement
- Ability and enthusiasm to absorb new ideas and learn quickly
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to work on innovative, high-profile R&D and client facing projects. As a Systems Project Engineer (Software/Hardware) in our team, you will collaborate with other experienced engineers to develop innovative solutions for blue-chip clients.
- Industry: 3-5 years