Realisation Commissioning Manager
Would you like to come and lead the commissioning teams in our new, bespoke OSP MHE solutions?
Reporting to the Principal Automation Realisation Manager, the Commissioning Project Manager will be responsible for the completion of all OSP MHE commissioning activities post-installation on our new-build sites. They will create and manage the commissioning programme and lead the testing teams to complete all commissioning activities on-time against the overall project programme.
The role requires leadership of commissioning, technology and engineering teams to complete the complex, interlaced commissioning activities required to integrate all components into one functioning system, ready for handover to the business testing teams.
As well as line managing the Automation Development Testing team on site, you will also project lead varying resource from across the business, both on-site teams and remote support functions, to complete the commissioning programme.
As part of the role, you will be required to report on progress to Project leads, including:
- Weekly presentations and update sessions
- Weekly written reports published across the business
- Conference calls / Video conferencing
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in project management/project delivery
- Experience in commissioning processes
- Ability to lead team of people from varying backgrounds and knowledge bases.
- Ability to lead remote teams and ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Ability to understand system complexities to ensure the correct resource and development areas are allocated accordingly.
- Ability to manage progress and delivery of fixes against timelines and overall cost benefits (time/performance/money).
- Ability to clearly present findings and progress in a concise yet detailed manner.
- Ability to apply the right mix of urgency pressure with good process and understanding of business impact.
- Role is site based during project delivery. Projects will be at both national and international with requirement to be with the key dev teams as required if necessary in our various head office sites.
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
- Degree qualified (Engineering or Science)
- Equivalency through experience will be considered