Customer Relationship Manager
Summary of Role:
Responsible for developing, maintaining and constantly improving the customer relationships for the Gloucester cyber business.
Develop, maintain and run a Customer Relationship & Engagement Plan including:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining a relationship with key customer technical and management staff.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customers’ future work needs and hot buttons and briefing them to the Raytheon cyber management team.
- Identifying new opportunities early and building a pipeline of potential work.
- Identifying opportunities to innovate and reach back to the wider Raytheon and partners to propose valued solutions.
- Determining whether customers consider the Raytheon team is delivering to the necessary standards.
- Enabling and supervising engagement between the customers and any required parts of the Raytheon organisation.
- Advertising including regular updates, the scope, scale and technical capabilities of Raytheon and its partners to customers.
- Identifying and leading briefings and events to present value propositions to customers.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of bids.
- Contributing to Raytheon performance targets.
- Assisting the Account Director with all aspects of customer engagement.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated capability to identify emerging customer requirements
- Proven track record of identifying and shaping innovative technical and commercial opportunities
- Must have experience of dealing with complex UK Government organisations
- Must be willing and eligible to go through a high level of government clearance
- Experience within the cyber industry would be an advantage, but not essential
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilitiesin mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security andcommercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a rangeof high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilitiesin Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Increasing demand for our Cyber Security capabilities led to the establishment of ourCyber Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, which has grown rapidly sinceopening in late 2014. Additionally in February 2017 we opened our brand newRaytheon Cyber Centre in Manchester to grow our presence in the North. This hascreated a broad spectrum of roles to support our customers in developingsolutions for cyber security, research and mission support both technical andnon-technical.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join.Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Annual bonus + for this division an additional bonus for gaining and maintaining the highest level of government security clearance
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits (buy/sell holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Gymflex and more)
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- 1.30pm finish on a Friday (37 hour week)
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Due to the nature of Raytheon'scommercial government client base, successful candidates will be expected to achievethe appropriate level of clearance specific to their employment