A Strong Engineering Consultancy and System Integration Solutions company based in Guildford, Surrey Technology Centre. (Projects based in Surrey, London, Cambridge and Aberdeen, Europe)
Self-motivated, well-organised and quick learner looking for long-term opportunity with blue-chip clients and to help deliver newly won contracts of >£500
The ideal candidate has current and extensive experience of developing and building novel products and applications.
Exciting opportunity for Systems Engineer (Software/Hardware) to work on innovative client facing and/or Research & Development (R&D) projects in established fast growing small business. You will collaborate with other experienced engineers to develop innovative solutions for blue-chip clients.
- Minimum BSc Honours degree in Engineering or related fields - Ideally First or Upper
- Second Class
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional qualities and achievement
- Ability and enthusiasm to absorb new ideas and learn quickly
- Project Management (MS Project)
- Programming experience (DOORS database, SQL/MySQL, Python)
- Data Acquisition software (LabView/LabWindows CVI) and hardware platforms
- Analytical and Project Lifecycle Systems Engineering skills
Required experience: Industry: 0-7 years
Apply for Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly