Engineering Project Manager
A fast growing systems and IT engineering consultancy, specialising in systems integration and IT engineering projects. We sell consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME’s in the UK and overseas. Working with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring solutions to our clients.
An experienced and vibrant project manager to join the team. Candidates must have excellent client management skills and previous client facing experience. Candidates will ideally also have project and bid management experience and be able to demonstrate experience in several of the following areas:
Project Management Duties:
- Scope, schedule, cost and risk management
- Preparing project documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
- Management of an engineering team to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Completing and verification of documents that are required for project milestones.
- Liaison with clients and partners to ensure proper communications.
- Completing new proposals for bids and tenders.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
- Relevant engineering experience (0-7 years)
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- MS office + MS Project
- Project Management experience
- Analytical and Project Lifecycle Systems Engineering skills