Reliability Engineer - Spirit Energy
An exciting opening has arisen to join our busy Morecambe Hub Operations Team as Reliability Engineer based with the Aberdeen office, supporting both on and offshore assets. Spirit Energy is a newly formed European oil and gas exploration and production company operating in 4 different countries.
- Attractive salary plus excellent benefits
- Location: Aberdeen
Reliability Engineer - What will your new role involve?
Reporting into to the Engineering Lead you will be responsible for the monitoring and management of system performance and ensuring reliable, efficient equipment. Accountable for:
- Monitoring and managing equipment / system performance and ensuring reliable, efficient equipment.
- Utilisation of SAP to interrogate planned maintenance routines and corrective maintenance allowing the setting and review equipment
- Analysis and reporting of reliability data
- Facilitation of Root Cause (RCA) Investigation and subsequent action management
- Interrogation system diagnostic software; Support in failure investigations; Analysis investigations and will manage third party reliability studies or contractors as required
- Proactively monitor, review and analyse plant and equipment performance to identify opportunities to maximise reliability and availability and assist in sharing best practice across both UK and overseas operations.
- Manage actions arising from RCAs, Production Stability and Loss Meetings to ensure actionees are closing out actions in a timely manner.
- Provide input to maintenance strategies including condition-based monitoring for asset equipment.
- Assist with Condition Based Maintenance scheduling, as well ownership of CM contract.
- Undertake regular asset visits to liaise with operations personnel.
- Provide recommendations and business justification for reliability improvement projects, project managing these recommendations to completion
Reliability Engineer - About You
You will have experience working in a client / operator environment supporting operated assets, with the support of contracting companies. You will enjoy problem solving in a range of contexts from conceptual design to operational facilities while driving inovation. To be successful in this role you will be/have:
- Degree Qualified with professional accreditation
- Extensive knowledge of Engineering technical practices and legislation
- Good working knowledge and application of relevant UK oil and gas industry regulations
- Understands overall business strategy and role of equipment performance within strategy
- Knowledge of all forms of engineering documentation
Spirit Energy is one of Europe's top independent oil & gas exploration and production companies. It was formed by a joint venture in 2017 between Centrica's Exploration & Production business and Bayerngas Norge.
We strive for high performance and embrace diversity. We support flexible working hours and part-time working. On top of that we also offer 12 flex days per year in addition to annual leave entitlement. Have you got Spirit?