Electrical and Control/Instrumentation Engineers - all grades
With its headquarters based in Aberdeen, PD&MS Group is an engineering company specialising in brownfield topsides and drilling facilities modifications and upgrades. We deliver small, medium and large multi-discipline engineering and construction projects to onshore and offshore production and drilling facilities within the UK, and beyond.
Due to a recent number of contract wins, we have several vacancies for Engineers in both Control/Instrumentation and Electrical disciplines. We are looking for Individuals who have undertaken E,C&I engineering duties associated with the design and construction of on and offshore projects, of which detail design is essential.
Responsibilities include provision of cost effective and safe engineering solutions, ensuring operational and maintenance issues are addressed in design, undertaking onshore and offshore surveys, monitoring progress of work, achieving completion within agreed schedule and budget and supervision of personnel with responsibility for technical content and quality of work.
Candidates should possess skills in leadership, working with and development of others, be customer and quality focused, excellent communicators, safety and commercially aware, can use their initiative and be responsive to business and client needs
Preferred competencies include:
- Chartered status (or near achievement of) for Engineer applications.
- Demonstrable experience in detailed design engineering and engineering checking/approval.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant oil and gas Industry codes and Standards.
- Offshore certification advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
For Control/Instrumentation, preferred competencies include:
- Specification, selection and deployment of all process monitoring & control field instrumentation – including flow, level, pressure and temperature
- Experience in DCS-SCADA-F&G-ESD control systems architecture and philosophy (including functional safety)
For Electrical, preferred competencies include:
- Power generation and distribution networks, including protection & control
- Experience of hardware specification, selection or modification including MV/LV switchgear, power transformers and UPS systems
- Use of ETAP or associated electrical network software
Contractor and Employee positions available
If the prospect of working in this challenging and exciting sector appeals to you, please email your CV to us below, quoting 989 IET
For further company information please visit our website – www.pdms-group.com
More searches like this
- Control & Instrumentation Oil & Gas jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Design Oil & Gas jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Electrical Oil & Gas jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Maintenance & Service Oil & Gas jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Safety Oil & Gas jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer