Job title: C# Developer
At QinetiQ we're dedicated to defending sovereign capability, protecting lives and securing the vital interests of our customers.
We are a company of over 6,000 dedicated people providing technological and scientific expertise that helps our customers protect, improve and advance their vital interests.
We provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests.We provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests.Working across every aspect of the life cycle of critical equipment and infrastructure, providing services and products that address our customers' most pressing challenges; our breadth and depth of experience spans many markets and industries.
Department specific paragraph:
Protecting and improving cyber resources to overcome challenges and threats. System failure, data theft, inappropriate use, unauthorised access, cyber attacks. The world's data and the systems that hold it face challenges every day, so security is paramount. We help our customers protect the independence and integrity of their critical infrastructure, improve the interoperability of their systems and help them test, evaluate, experiment, exercise and train their employees in defending their critical business systems to reduce and overcome threats before they happen.
Purpose of the role:
Three Front End C# Developers are required QinetiQ in their Malvern offices. Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client are looking to secure 3 Front End C# Developers to join their established software development team.
What's in it for the Front End C# Developers?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible working
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Front End C# Developers:
- Eligible for SC clearance or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record of developing in C#
- Skilled in the full software development lifecycle
- Experience of producing software module and sub-system acceptance test plans and procedures
- Prior experience in project design reviews
- Expedited with using Unified Modeling Language for software Design
- Must have a genuine passion for software Development
- Strong problem solving skills
We look for outstanding technical people, creative and analytical thinkers, decisions makers, influencers and excellent communicators. Join us today.