Engineering Facilities Manager
Want to join a pioneering growing business at the forefront of technology?
If so we have a great role within our Buildings Technology team!
This role will be responsible for the management of services and projects that support Ocado’s core business operations, ensuring effective management of all matters relating to facilities management delivery, achieving continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with onsite clients, ensure all requests are completed within agreed timescales.
- Effective financial management by ensuring company purchasing processes are adhered to and audit trail is maintained.
- Maintain regular contact with the Senior Spoke Facilities Manager; advice on site issues, incidents, escalation and complaints.
- Recommend improved ways of working to achieve goal of continuous improvement and best practices.
- Attend/participate in the site and operational meetings process.
- Management of the service requests for sites. With agreed project planning.
- Attend/participate in H&S reviews, when appropriate, and ensure actions are completed within agreed timescales and all documentation maintained.
- To be highly involved in site and operational improvement projects as directed by Head of Logistics Development & Real Estate, Building Services Manager and Senior Spoke Facilities Manager
- Form excellent working relationships with site operational teams, contractors, service providers and Business support services, with particular attention to Risk and Financial management departments
The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Site facility experience (in an engineering/manufacturing environment)
- Good working knowledge of health and safety legislation especially CDM 2015
- Service delivery with high level of customer focus
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage contractors
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to prioritise and manage/embrace change
- Creative thinker to develop new ideas and solutions to customer issues
- A good understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Financial experience
- Numerate and PC literate
- Effectively manage individual activities
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Able to maintain accurate and detailed records
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
- Understanding of Ocado spoke network and site operations
- Nebosh National General Certificate
Please visit www.Ocadoengineering.com to find out more!