EA Technology are recruiting for a Senior Consultant. The successful candidate must have an excellent technical understanding of electrical distribution networks. Experience in Arc Flash, Protection Studies, Power Flows and Connection Assessments are required.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering projects
- On time
- Within budget
- To the required quality
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Understand customer needs and ensuring we meet their expectations
- Develop technical proposals and pursue business development activities
The successful candidates must have:
- Excellent communication, including report writing and presentation skills
- Project management experience including planning delivery and monitoring of progress
- Strong business acquisition skills and customer focus
- Electrical network or electrical asset design/installation/operation knowledge
- Experience with network modelling analysis software, such as IPSA or DigSilent Power Factory.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably chartered, able to work effectively in a team environment promoting effective cooperation, commitment and team working. Be self-motivated and enthusiastic about your work showing initiative and flexibility.
If you are interested in taking up this challenging role, please send a covering letter plus a CV quoting reference number 1273 below by the closing date 31st January 2019
Please note - We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.
For examples of our recent and current projects see: www.eatechnology.com
More searches like this
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Project Engineering Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Quality Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Safety Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer