Senior Production Data Analyst - Spirit Energy
Senior Production Analyst - Role Overview
The Senior Production Data Analyst role is within Spirit Energy. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring consistency in the implementation of the Production Management Framework within the business. You will also ensure that production volumes and business critical metrics are accurately forecasted and reported.
Senior Production Analyst - What will you be doing in your role?
- Facilitate the monthly production forecasting process to deliver a Spirit Energy production forecast and evaluation of key performance metrics
- Carry out analysis of the production data to track company performance
- Implement systems and tools to standardise the production forecasting and reporting processes across the business
- Work closely with IT to implement new dashboarding / reporting systems as required
- Define production requirements for development and implementation of a new Production Data Management System
- Work on the continuous improvement of production reporting across the Spirit Energy portfolio
- Visualise key trends in performance for communication to the wider business.
- Supporting the Production Manager to run short, medium and long-term initiatives within the Production Department
- Support the ongoing development of the stochastic forecast to articulate production uncertainty across the portfolio to Spirit Energy leadership
Senior Production Analyst - Key knowledge and experience
- Experience of handling production data from wellhead through to point of sale
- Experience using Production Data Management Systems (previous experience of implementation desirable but not essential)
- Ability to visualise data to present key themes and ideas
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using statistical packages such as @Risk or Crystal Ball
- Experience using production accounting and real-time data monitoring desirable.
- A track record of continuing professional development to keep abreast of the latest industry developments
- A proven ability to coach, mentor and share knowledge with a team player mindset and the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally Degree qualified to BSc. / MSc. / BEng in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Substantial experience in E&P Production Operations
- Experience of managing change
Spirit Energy is one of Europe's top independent oil & gas exploration and production companies. It was formed by a joint venture in 2017 between Centrica's Exploration & Production business and Bayerngas Norge.
We strive for high performance and embrace diversity. We support flexible working hours and part-time working. On top of that we also offer 12 flex days per year in addition to annual leave entitlement. Have you got Spirit?
Spirit Energy are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and welcomes all suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds. All applicants will be considered for employment based on objective criteria and without regard to the following; race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.