Revit CAD Technician
Ocado is no longer just an online grocery retailer - with our first class technology and end-to-end shopping and delivery solutions, we are growing at a rapid rate and delivering on designing and implementing state of the art Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs) in the UK and internationally.
In order to be able to achieve this, our Technical Design and Integration (TDI) team is growing and we're looking for a Revit CAD Technician to join us. This person will be supporting the TDI, Engineering and Logistics Projects teams by providing conceptual and detailed design drawings for both new and existing Ocado projects.
- Producing engineering layouts at the detailed design phase
- Providing proposed and/or as-built equipment and infrastructure drawings for inclusion in vendor designs
- Carrying out surveys of new and legacy installations across the Ocado Property Portfolio
- Applying design knowledge and experience of MHE equipment and MHE suppliers for input into mechanical design
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining Ocado CAD standards
- Integrating externally produced component drawings into the main Ocado Engineering library
- Producing mechanical ‘sales’ layouts at the concept design phase
- Work to and follow all CDM guidance, both external (CDM Regulations 2015 and associated Guidance L153) and internal
- Proficient (and with demonstrable experience) in Autodesk Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D
- Background in MHE Engineering or Architectural or Structural
Preferred (in addition to minimum):
- An AutoCAD training certificate (Intermediate or above)
- Google Docs, MS Office experience
What we can offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income protection
- Share schemes
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.