Construction Site Supervisor
6 days left
- Job Type
The Science Gateway will be a new global hub for education, training and outreach - focusing on science and technology. The 7000 m2 building, which will be designed by a world-renowned architect surrounded by a high-level international consultants team, will contain a main reception; a training area; a 900-seat modular auditorium; an exhibition area; a cafeteria, etc., that can accommodate all age groups.
The schematic design is close to completion and the project is now moving into the design development phase.
As a Construction Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the coordination of the execution of the Science Gateway building and for managing the infrastructure construction project.
- Review preliminary tender and execution design.
- Contribute to the production of tender documentation.
- Manage project documentation according to project's quality management plan.
- Supervise the execution of the work in close collaboration with the project manager and CERN representatives (architect, engineers).
- Coordinate the various trades on site.
- Monitor execution schedule and budget (including verification of quotations, bills of quantities and invoices).
- Assess contractor's variations proposals.
- Manage the on-site quality control.
- Ensure that safety rules are followed on the work site.
- Prepare and carry out the acceptance tests at the completion of the works.
- Report weekly to the project manager.