Senior Project Support Manager
Want to to join a world-leading online grocery retailer with a pioneering business model?
Then keep reading!
Ocado is a FTSE 100 business developing its own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships in the UK and internationally!
As a PMO Project Analyst, you will partner with and support the Implementation team in managing PMO deliverables across a portfolio of projects within the new Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) function. This position would suit a proactive, motivated and results-driven individual that is looking for exposure and career development in a project management environment, or someone looking to use this as a stepping stone into our Implementation teams.
- Creation, maintenance and reporting of integrated project programmes across complex large scale CFC projects
- Maintain multiple programme views for different audiences
- Maintain and report 6 week look ahead and critical path analysis
- Identify programme risks and assess the potential impact to the critical path
- Be the central point of contact for all streams and stakeholders for the project programme and ensure the integrated programme remains the most up to date view of the project
- Maintain and track project methodology
- Tracking and reporting the progress of the programme and Storybook against actual project delivery
- Budget administration and analysis across several multi-million pound projects (identifying and creating budgets, weekly performance reporting to ensure project budgets remain on track, budget reviews/reforecasts with key stakeholders)
- Processing project change requests and budget transfers
- Administering the project change management administration processes
- Experience within a fast-paced, highly pressurised office environment
- Excellent numeric and computer skills (including MS Excel, MS Applications)
- Problem solving nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire and passion to collaborate with others towards a shared goal
- Flexible approach to work and travel (site visits)
- A highly logical, analytical and forward thinking approach
- Effective communication (written & verbal) and relationship building skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and respond well to changing priorities
- Confidence to challenge potential programme delays
- A*- C GCSE (or Equivalent) in English & Maths
What we can offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income protection
- Share schemes
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.