Senior PMO Analyst
Want to join a World leading online grocery retailer with a pioneering business model?
Then keep reading!
Ocado are a FTSE 100 business developing our own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships in the UK and Internationally!
In the Senior PMO Analyst role, you will play an active role as a PMO Analyst and in addition will manage a small team who will partner with, and support the Implementation team in managing PMO deliverables across a portfolio of projects. These tasks are broadly focused, but not limited to, the creation and maintenance of project programmes, budget maintenance and project reporting. This role would suit a career PMO professional, ideally with some previous management experience.
Working as part of an evolving Project Management Office (PMO) in the Logistics and Development area of the Ocado business, you will take responsibility for your team and ensure that under your guidance, they are able to deliver a quality service to key stakeholders on a project by project basis.
You will work collaboratively within the growing PMO team, reporting in to the PMO Manager.
- Management of a small group of Project Support Managers
- Responsibility for PMO deliverables (listed below)
- Ability to create, maintain and report on integrated project programmes across complex large scale projects
- Ability to maintain multiple programme views for different audiences
- Maintain and report on a 6 week look ahead and understand critical path analysis
- Identify programme risks and assess the potential impact to the critical path
- Be a point of contact for all streams and stakeholders for the project programme
- Maintain and track project methodology
- Tracking and reporting the progress of the programme and Storybook against actual project delivery
- Budget administration and analysis across several multi-million pound projects
- Weekly performance reporting to assist project managers with ensuring project budgets remain on track
- Driving regular budget reviews with stakeholders from various work streams
- Working with project streams to identify and create project budgets
- Collaborating with streams to deliver budget re-forecasts for projects
- Processing project change requests and budget transfers
- Administering the project change management processes
- Being a point of contact / escalation for project budget related queries
- Regular project analysis, data and portfolio reporting
- Ensuring process compliance and providing project governance
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests and representing PMO where required
- Excellent numeric and Excel skills
- Problem solving nature
- A proactive, innovative, self-motivated and results-driven individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire and passion to collaborate with others towards a shared goal
- Flexible approach and can do attitude
- A highly logical, analytical and forward thinking approach
- Effective communication and relationship building skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and respond well to changing priorities
- Confidence to challenge potential programme delays
- Flexible approach to travel & site visits
- People management
- Extensive experience within a fast paced highly pressurised office environment
- Managing a small team
What we can offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income protection
- Share schemes
- 15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.