Control and Instrumentation Technician
Seabank Power Limited owns and operates a 1140MW power station located in Hallen, Bristol
The following role is now available within our Engineering Department
Familiar with process instrumentation and control systems, your duties will include:
- Work scheduling and reporting, using a computerised maintenance management system.
- Routine maintenance of process control, monitoring, measurement and protection systems.
- Reactive fault finding and troubleshooting to ensure plant availability.
- Management and supervision of contractors.
- Design, development and implementation of modernisation projects.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of process control and monitoring systems. This will include: PLC, (Siemens S5/S7), SCADA, DCS and high integrity protection systems. You will possess good analytical and problem solving skills, be self motivated and have experience of managing projects to achieve continuous improvement.
Other attributes to include:
- A proven track record in the relevant areas, a recognised apprenticeship with an ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification in instrumentation / electrical engineering.
- A sound engineering approach that will achieve the engineering and safety standards set by the company.
- Able to work flexibly and on own initiative.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving in a challenging technical environment.
Seabank Power Limited offers a professional and friendly working environment, an on-going training and development programme and a performance culture that encourages success. Starting salary will be based on relevant competence and experience.
For further information and to apply for this role, please contact the Administration Department at email@example.com or at Seabank Power Limited, Severn Road, Hallen, Bristol BS10 7SP, Tel 0117 982 0020. The closing date for completed applications is 10/06/2019. Only completed application forms will be accepted.