Product Rollout Coordinator
Ocado is no longer just an award-winning online retailer - we are also revolutionising when it comes to engineering, technology and automated logistics solutions that benefit not only our own business, but also that of our multiple retail partners across the globe.
Our Product Development department is at the forefront of our innovative automated solutions - it designs, tests, manufactures and rolls out products needed for our Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs) of the future. With the business growing rapidly both in the UK and internationally and multiple new CFCs in the works, it couldn’t be a better time to join us and be part of the Ocado journey.
We’re now looking for a Product Rollout Coordinator, to sit within our Projects team in Product Development. This person will be responsible for ensuring the smooth roll out of Automation and Manual Handling products into our state of the art, automated Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs). This role is vital in supporting growth, reducing operating costs and improving efficiencies for our 24/7 operation and ensuring product catalogues are up to date and maintained.
- Communicating with relevant departments and personnel within the business to ensure that product status is clearly understood
- Assist in developing the templates, SOPs and quality standards for the deliverables for inclusion into the product catalogue
- Assist in implementing the criteria and standards for readiness of a product and governance of those processes once established
- Management of the documentation, data and information associated with the each of the products in the catalogue
- To assist and contribute to the development of the handover process between product development and the customer
Minimum skills/experience required:
- Work experience in a technical environment
- Detail-orientated and organised individual
- Logical and methodological
- Ability to understand technically related topics and subject matter
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very good computing skills
Preferred (in addition to minimum):
- Ability to program/code in order to tailor various software packages (e.g. Python, HTML, CSS)
- Project management qualification
- Experience working with or interest in Lean/Six Sigma process improvement methodologies
- Experience with change management or implementing change
- Experience in identifying, tracking and mitigating risks and issues in a project or a business environment
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
This role may require travel to other sites.
What we can offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Shares
- Opportunity to participate in Sharesave and Buy as You Earn schemes
- Discounted shopping on Ocado.com, Smart Pass and destination site
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.