CSS UK Transformation Lead
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to lead and drive transformation activities within the Customer Support & Services (CSS) UK organisation. Transformation is concerned with improving all aspects of what we do and how we do it to ensure we deliver world leading support to our customers whilst satisfying our strategic business objectives . Get in touch if you’re interested in making a difference and helping us deliver strategic change in a customer facing , customer focused, delivery environment.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who has a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner.
- Engineering background sufficient to be able to engage and manage engineering support.
- General business and financial awareness.
- Capability to proactively network, build trusting relationships and positively influence.
- You will be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- You will have had experience in managing tasks and will need to demonstrate how you inspired a team providing your support.
- You will need to be persuasive to encourage others to help you deliver your objectives.
- You will be willing to learn about new areas and use new tools.
- Progress your personnel development in functional and managerial competencies.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your ability to delivery strategic change in an increasingly important sector of MBDA
- High visibility within MBDA and the customer community
- Understand the scope of work undertaken within CSS UK and master the strategic drivers and factors essential to providing effective support to our customers.
- Develop a clear understanding of emerging technologies to better satisfy CSS UK business needs;
- Engage with, and manage, various functions within the business through influence and persuasion.
- Hone your practical experience in change management and knowledge management.
- Working within the MBDA Group structure, there will be the opportunity to travel, in particular to France and Italy.
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….
Working with all areas of the CSS UK organisation you will:
- Lead strategic change within the CSS UK organisation to deliver improvements and ensure we are preparing for the future. Create and own the CSS UK Transformation Roadmap.
- Ensure customer views of MBDA support services are understood and inform change.
- Identify industry best practice and utilise to ensure MBDA achieve or sustain best in class status.
- Actively promote CSS UK to ensure high visibility within MBDA and customer communities
- Work within MBDA to enhance and optimise our internal linkages and improve communications
- Own and maintainthe CSS UK Technology Roadmap to Identify, realise and exploit technological solutions to support long-term business goals and ensure CCS are fit for purpose both now and in the future.
- Coordinate CSS UK IRAD activities to include generation of initial IRAD proposals .
- Champion the adoption of new tools and processes with CSS UK.
- Work at the international level with France and Italy to ensure CSS UK Transformation efforts are aligned with, and supportive of, Group CSS goals CSS 4.0;
- The CSS UK team is an integral part of the MBDA Group CSS organisation with its focus on UK business.Customer satisfaction is our key objectives.We provide a one stop solution for the support of products covering a wide range of skills and capabilities.
- Today the team are undergoing a period of significant change as we prepare to deliver support to the UK for the current wave of development programmes.This will initially be delivered via a combined support solution currently named FSS (Future Support Solution).
- We are additionally focused on ensuring we are ready to support our UK products in the export market.
- You will be joining an integrated, multi-functional team which will stretch and test you as an individual but will also provide you with huge satisfaction as the transformation challenges are met.Aspects of the transformation will be undertaken at Group level involvingworking in a multi-national environment
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news. LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)