Embedded Software Development Engineer for high performance Motor Drives
As part of our exciting and continued growth we are searching for degree qualified key individuals to expand our global team of talented Development engineers.
Our Electronics Development Team is responsible for developing leading motion control and integrated motor drive products.
Our applications include on road and off road applications driven by the demand for advanced energy efficient high performance solutions.
We are aiming to fill multiple roles for Hardware electronics and embedded software development engineers, from graduate to experienced technical team lead level.
A successful applicant for the role of Software Development Engineer will be:
- Passionate about software development engineering with a wish to further develop your personal engineering skills.
- Have experience with embedded applications and interfacing to hardware electronics.
- Experience with real time applications, some knowledge of motor drive technology would be advantageous.
- Familiar with the demands of safety related software development.
- Experienced with developing well documented and structured embedded C code software for ARM processors
- Senior applicants are expected to have several years experience and be able to demonstrate their in depth knowledge of the above.
We are offering an industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan
As a valued member of the team, you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan
- Culture – Enjoy working in an excellent, supportive environment with a culture that makes employees feel valued and take pride in what they do. We employ strong inter site technical collaboration practices to ensure that our One Team Culture gives technical and operational advantage to us and our customers.
- Global impact – Allied Motion is a global company that designs, manufactures and sells precision and specialty motion control components and systems across the North America, Europe, and Asia. Opportunities for international travel to other Allied Motion centres and customer premises
These roles are based in Ferndown, Dorset, for those people unfamiliar with this attractive and diverse area there are many indoor and outdoor activities on offer including museums, historical sights, indoor/outdoor parks, extreme sports, sailing, rock climbing, cycling and running routes not to mention the stunning beaches, fishing and walking activities.
Applications invited from motivated and qualified individuals with the appropriate unrestricted work status/qualifications.
Check out more details about our dynamic global company at www.alliedmotion.com
More searches like this
- Automation Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Automotive Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Research and Development Software & Hardware jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer