Hardware Development Engineer for high performance Motor Drives
As part of our exciting and continued growth we are searching for degree qualified key individuals to expand our global team of talented Development engineers.
Our Electronics Development Team is responsible for developing leading motion control and integrated motor drive products.
Our applications include on road and off road applications driven by the demand for advanced energy efficient high performance solutions.
We are aiming to fill multiple roles for Hardware electronics and embedded software development engineers, from graduate to experienced technical team lead level.
A successful applicant for the role of Hardware Development Engineer will:
- Be passionate about hardware development engineering with a wish to further develop personal engineering skills.
- Be ready to develop solutions for on road and off road vehicle applications as well as industrial automation products.
- Enjoy developing complex hardware electronics for integrated products, preferably with motor drives or SMPS development experience.
- Have experienced with designs operating below 100V, but ready to contribute to designs operating at up to 600Vdc.
- Be familiar with the demands of developing of hardware electronic with power levels up to 10kW.
- Be familiar with use of Simulink, Matlab, Mathcad and other development tools.
- Have thorough experience with circuit design and PCB design.
- Have experience of applying relevant design standards and DFMEA techniques to achieve high reliability designs that meet EMC and electrical safety.
- Be ready to participate in the verification and validation of self and peer developed hardware and software products.
- Enjoy working closely with other hardware and embedded software development engineers.
- Senior applicants are expected to have several years experience and be able to demonstrate their in-depth knowledge of the above.
We are offering an industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan.
As a valued member of the team, you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan
- Culture – Enjoy working in an excellent, supportive environment with a culture that makes employees feel valued and take pride in what they do. We employ strong inter site technical collaboration practices to ensure that our One Team Culture gives technical and operational advantage to us and our customers.
- Global impact – Allied Motion is a global company that designs, manufactures and sells precision and specialty motion control components and systems across the North America, Europe, and Asia. Opportunities for international travel to other Allied Motion centres and customer premises
These roles are based in Ferndown, Dorset, for those people unfamiliar with this attractive and diverse area there are many indoor and outdoor activities on offer including museums, historical sights, indoor/outdoor parks, extreme sports, sailing, rock climbing, cycling and running routes not to mention the stunning beaches, fishing and walking activities.
Applications invited from motivated and qualified individuals with the appropriate unrestricted work status/qualifications.
Check out more details about our dynamic global company at www.alliedmotion.com
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Hardware Development Engineer for high performance Motor Drives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly