Graduate / PhD Development engineers for high performance Motor Drives
As part of our exciting and continued growth we are searching for degree qualified key individuals to expand our global team of talented Development engineers.
Our Electronics Development Team is responsible for developing leading motion control and integrated motor drive products.
Our applications include on road and off road applications driven by the demand for advanced energy efficient high performance solutions.
We are aiming to fill multiple roles for Hardware electronics and embedded software development engineers, from graduate to experienced technical team lead level.
Applicants for the Graduate role need to have a minimum BSc or BEng Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering. Additionally, applicants for the Post graduate role need to have a PhD relating to power electronics and/or motor control technology.
Successful applicants for the role of Graduate / Post graduate Development Engineer role will:
- Be passionate about engineering and wishes to further develop their personal engineering skills.
- Have knowledge about electronic circuit design and/or embedded software development and also have a knowledge of motor drive technology.
- Be experienced with Matlab, Simulink and other model based development environments.
- Be self-motivated, analytical and dedicated.
- Be ready to develop solutions for on road and off road vehicle applications as well as industrial automation products.
- Be ready to make a significant contribution towards the development of complex integrated products involving embedded software and hardware electronics for integrated products.
- Enjoy working closely with other hardware and embedded software development engineers.
We are offering an industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan.
As a valued member of the team, you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation + bonus incentive plan
- Support for graduate training and progress towards full chartered membership of the IET
- Opportunity to spend extended periods at other global locations and an opportunity to develop a career within a successful and growing international high technology engineering company.
- Culture – Enjoy working in an excellent, supportive environment with a culture that makes employees feel valued and take pride in what they do. We employ strong inter site technical collaboration practices to ensure that our One Team Culture gives technical and operational advantage to us and our customers.
- Global impact – Allied Motion is a global company that designs, manufactures and sells precision and specialty motion control components and systems across the North America, Europe, and Asia. Opportunities for international travel to other Allied Motion centres and customer premises.
These roles are based in Ferndown, Dorset, for those people unfamiliar with this attractive and diverse area there are many indoor and outdoor activities on offer including museums, historical sights, indoor/outdoor parks, extreme sports, sailing, rock climbing, cycling and running routes not to mention the stunning beaches, fishing and walking activities.
Applications invited from motivated and qualified individuals with the appropriate unrestricted work status/qualifications.
Check out more details about our dynamic global company at www.alliedmotion.com
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graduate / PhD Development engineers for high performance Motor Drives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly