Our Engineering Consultancy Service focuses on vehicle electrical, electronics and software design, development and integration. We support automotive manufacturers with innovative engineering solutions from vehicle concept through to after sales and diagnostics services.
About the Role
As Powertrain Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of Powertrain specialist Engineers, responsible for developing, validating and managing powertrain focused projects for our luxury car manufacturer client.
- Responsible for all aspects of powertrain calibration and testing.
- Deliver a broad range of powertrain projects, Petrol and Hybrid.
- Monitor performance of the projects with respect to progress and cost.
- Key interface with the customer for the progress of existing projects.
- Liaise with cross functional teams.
- Formal qualification in relevant subject e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering.
- Experience of working with Powertrain development and testing.
- Knowledge and working understanding of INCA and ETAS software.
- Experience of delivery of automotive project management in a customer facing role.
- Supplier management experience in automotive electrical engineering environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.