New Zealanders believe life is for living. At Ergo it's about balancing a good day's work with time for yourself, your family and your friends.
Ergo aspires to becoming the first choice provider of engineering services to New Zealand’s power and energy industry. We are looking for technically talented people, at all stages of their career, to join our offices in Auckland and in Christchurch, in the following disciplines:
• Power Systems Engineers – with extensive experience in all aspects of transmission and distribution engineering, including primary and secondary detailed design.
• Civil & Structural Engineers – specialising in the power industry or
with a broad set of design skills that can be utilised for multi-disciplined projects.
What you’ll get from life at Ergo:
• Interesting work in a great team environment
• Highly professional organisation
• Commitment to training and development
• Great place to work with a fun and supportive atmosphere
• A warm welcome, see https://ergo.co.nz/
What you’ll get from life in New Zealand:
• Balanced lifestyle
• Safe & secure
• Family friendly
• Clean & beautiful
• See https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz
Ergo offers a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed and a culture dedicated to professional development, along with a commitment to you and your life outside of work; all matched with a lifestyle like no other – beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers plus of course the city lifestyle with great cafes, theatre, music and parks.
We are heading your way to meet with you. If you’d like to catch up with us and if you are serious about a move up in life down under, then email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com – for the attention of Ali Shackell.
About Ergo – “Inspired. Agile. Genuine.”
Ergo’s team of electrical and civil engineers is as large as any that is focused on the power and energy industry in New Zealand. We are a relatively small but highly specialised company. We have short reporting lines, we move quickly and are responsive. The owner works in the business, with our clients and is committed to a future for Ergo as an independent, employee-owned business.
With Ergo, what you see is what you get. We love engineering and design. Doing a good job, getting it right, is important. We tell you how it is; we are direct and, if need be, we stand our ground. We are transparent, open and honest. It really does matter to us. See https://ergo.co.nz/about-us/