Senior Systems Security Architect
General Dynamics UK is a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide.
Our employee culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork and possesses a strong will to succeed. The pioneering technologies and the quality of our people give us our competitive edge. Dynamics is not just part of our name, it’s part of our spirit.
The Senior Systems Security Architect will work within the System Architecture Team reporting to the Security Lead Engineer to ensure that the system architecture is secure and can be accredited.
- Derivation of security requirements from IA standards that meet the specific project need using a risk management methodology
- Design and implementation of secure Information System architectures from derived security requirements
- Development of System Architectural Description for security aspects
- Writing Risk Management and Accreditation Documentation Set (RMADS)Support customer and supplier meetings as required
- Working knowledge of SysML and/or UML for System Analysis and Design
- Working knowledge of System Analysis and Design processes and lifecycles
- Understanding of complex electronic systems
- Knowledge of recognised information assurance standards IS1/2, ISO27001 etc and NCSC information assurance portfolio
- Ability to manage own time and tasks and to report progress
- Rhapsody SysML Toolset
- DOORS Toolset
- Working knowledge of UK Defence Standards
- Degree in Electronics, Systems Engineering or similar
- Typically requires degree level education, and a wide range of relevant experience, or equivalent.
GDUK offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. A flexible benefits package, 25 days holiday, a compressed fortnight offering every other Friday off and an attractive bonus scheme.