telent- Project Manager- Warwick
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager with a great knowledge of SCADA software lifecycles to join one of our largescale projects in Warwick.
- You would be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the Core software for the SCADA project against the contract requirements.
- Reporting to the SCADA Senior Project Manager, you’ll co-ordinate with all programme and discipline leads in the management of the Core software delivery.
- You will ensure that the delivery of the software is performed in accordance with the agreed telent project delivery methodology and that it conforms to all applicable Network Rail standards.
- You will hold overall responsible for the safe delivery of Rail projects to agreed programme quality and budget
- The role consists of office & site based work to ensure project delivery to quality, safety and environmental standards (telent and client) within specified timescales, and to budget, in accordance with telent and client QSE procedures
- You’ll provide day to day management and direction and support to the Rail business team and become an integral part of the rail management team
You’ll build and develop client relationships in support of securing business and future growth
- You’ll manage the Core software project on a day-to-day basis, monitoring progress and taking necessary corrective actions
- You’ll have an eye for identifying and managing risks
- You’ll assist the Development Lead to implement an Agile based SDLC and a culture of continuous improvement
- You’ll matrix manage a software development team of business analysts, developers and testers
- You’ll carry out regular reviews with the project team to monitor performance against KPIs
- You’ll promote a positive Health and Safety culture within direct and indirect teams
Experience you’ll need:
- Good internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skill
- Knwoeldge of or the desire to understand SCADA systems associated with electrical power distribution.
- Network Rail/Sentinel PTS is desireable
- Working knowledge of H&SAW regulations
- Understanding of Network Rail Group and Line standards
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.