Senior Engineer Station Systems
Job Title: Senior Engineer Station Systems
Location: GB Warwick/Haywood Road - GBWKB
Type of Job: Permanent
Ref No.: V7915
telent is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer with previously experience working on Station Systems to join our head office team in Warwick.
You’ll be a forefront of latest technologies and solutions, providing our clients with an exceptional service on some of our most exciting projects.
Working as part of a small, multi-skilled technical team, you will be responsible for undertaking all technical aspects of the preparation of telecommunications bid proposals, delivery of design packages and implementation of system designs for the Mainline and Metro Rail markets
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- Previous experience of working with Network Rail Telecoms design packs
- Ideally you’ll have been an approved CRE in past roles
- Experience working on the following system groups:
- Station Management Systems
- LAN Networking
- Security CCTV (Analogue and IP)
- Customer Information Systems and Displays
- Public Address, Voice Alarm and Induction Loops
- Working knowledge of DDA
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
IRSE licencse in Project Engineer would be beneficial
HND / Degree Qualified
- Proven experience in delivering telecoms related projects into a Rail or Metro environment.
- You will be an effective communicator (both written and verbal) and be able to effectively direct others in the production of design packages and the implementation of these designs in a safe and controlled manner
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.