7 days left
- Job Type
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Assembly Inspectors to join our team in Bristol.
As an Inspector you will work as part of an integrated team delivering Production, Development or Repair aerospace engine and module delivery programmes in line with customer requirements.
You will play a key role within the Defence Aerospace Business, inspecting off engine components and ensuring they meet the repair standards required.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power
We are the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Inspect and measure of components in accordance with defined repair instructions.
- Utilise technology such as CMM to measure tight tolerance details.
- Identify and instruct the appropriate repair of components following inspection.
- Identify possible non-conformance and support the creation of concessions.
- Certify components to demonstrate compliance to repair instructions and standards.
- Recognised NVQ level 3 or equivalent and Time-served Apprenticeship qualifications
- Working knowledge of aerospace strip and build procedures
- Working experience of aerospace fitting tools and techniques
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Competent in certifying maintenance data
- Risk assessment and COSHH trained
- Computer literate
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer power for life. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here.