Project Manager - Capital Projects & Events
Are you bored of Project Managing the same things day in day out? Are you looking for your next opportunity that offers variety and new challenges daily? If yes, read on!
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager at Thorpe Park Resort, the theme park where no two days are the same!
As Project Manager you will coordinate and deliver professional Project Management Services, serving the resort’s portfolio of a wide range of Capital and Opex based projects.
These are split into three main areas; covering the more traditional Facilities type Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) services and Building Fabric works; supporting the specialist Engineering based activities during the winter strip; and full responsibility for delivering various Marketing led themed projects and events through the summer season.
Where else could you be responsible for buildings and civils one day and then Bouncezilla, Escape Rooms, Fright Nights and Luna Cinema the next?
What is it we’re looking for in a successful candidate?
- Commercially astute with budget management and forecasting abilities
- Proven knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations (2015)
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of projects
- HND or equivalent in construction related discipline
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems of work
- Ability to read and use civil engineering drawings
- Excellent communication skills/IT literate
‘What’s in it for me?’ I hear you ask!
- Alongside a competitive salary of up to 52k (experience dependent)…
- 33 days holiday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- FREE tickets to our Merlin attractions worldwide
- 40% discount on LEGO online
- Training & Development opportunities within Thorpe Park and Merlin Entertainments globally
- …and much more!
This role is Full-Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.