Integration and Proving Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen within Electronic Engineering function for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their Proving skills within a multiple discipline, multi project team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Very good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that MBDA design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels.
- Appropriate training/development will be provided if required.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to develop and broaden your technical skills and Design Lifecycle knowledge by working in a Design Proving team.
- You will be working in all of the stages of the sub system development from the reviewing of technical requirements through to, development testing, Qualification and Certification.
- As a newly formed team, you will be helping shape the way in which we undertake design proving activities in the future.
What would you get?
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….
You will be reporting to the Integration and Proving Team Lead, as an Integration and Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct and report on the Sub System Development Proving activities, which includes Integration, EMC and Environmental Qualification Trials.
What’s great about the team?
- You will join a motivated, focussed team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key;
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential.We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news. LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)