Two exciting opportunities have arisen in Rolls-Royce’s LiftWorks manufacturing engineering team. The LiftWorks facility, on Rolls-Royce’s Bristol site, manufactures a variety of complex aerospace components for its Defence product portfolio.
The manufacturing engineers‘ roles will involve the problem solving, process improvement and new process development – focussing on CNC machining.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We’re the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- CNC programming on 5 axis milling and/or turning platforms (e.g. FANUC programming language).
- CAD/CAM packages and offline machining program development (e.g. NX).
- Offline process simulation (e.g. CG Tech Vericut).
- New Product/Process introduction including the successful development of a suite of machining processes.
- Ownership of existing methods of manufacture – embedding improvements and controlling non-conformance.
- Manufacturing process planning experience..
- Creation of technical / manufacturing instructions.
- PPAP tools such as PFMEA and SPC.
- HND / HNC in engineering, indentured apprenticeship or BEng degree in Engineering.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here.
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
Closing date: 22nd August 2019
More searches like this
- Aerospace & Aeronautical Manufacturing jobs in Engineering Manager
- Control & Instrumentation Manufacturing jobs in Engineering Manager
- Design Manufacturing jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electrical Manufacturing jobs in Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing & Production Manufacturing jobs in Engineering Manager