The Ocado Logistics Projects department is the subject matter expert in our solution and translating and implementing this globally. The department focuses on all areas from the design, project management, testing, enhancement and international client engagement on our customer proposition to deliver our state of the art automated, multi-million pound Customer Fulfillment Centres (CFCs) for Ocado and our clients in the UK and internationally.
Within Ocado Logistics Projects sits the PMO team who partner with and support the Implementation team in managing PMO deliverables across a portfolio of projects within the new Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) function.
What will you be doing?...
- Drive PMO best practice and governance
- Delivering and implementing a PPM tool across streams within New CFC delivery
- Become the PPM expert including training and administration
- Conduct project audits to check project health and to ensure accurate reporting and continuity
- Introduce and maintain a full suite of reports measuring the programme and portfolio position
- Interpret and present the impact to the programme and portfolio view of the Ocado Logistics Projects
- Coordinating annual budget and reforecast process and submission within Ocado Logistics Projects
- Excellent numeric and Excel skills
- Ability to interpret data and identify trends
- PMO background
- Experience of programme and portfolio level reporting
- Project planning experience
- Experience of using MS-Project or other project programme software
- Experience of financial reporting
- Experience of using a PPM tool
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 23 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better……