MBDA is working on a reorganisation of its HR domain. The first major step is the implementation of Workday SaaS solution with a deployment by phases.
HR domain is using many tools per country (FR, UK, IT & GE). There is a road map to reduce number of national tools and when possible merge in a Group one. Also the SAP S4/Hana project will be an opportunity for HR domain The Role:
What’s in it for you?
- Deliver Information Systems projects to agreed, time, budget and scope. Projects are mainly related to HR domain, but may also be for other domains such as Procurement or Finance,
- Work closely with the IS HR Domain Manager
- Represent UK requirement for the HR road map and projects
- Initiation: formulate scope, define and deliver business case and obtain budget.
- Execution: deploy proven deliverables, handover to operations and close down project.
- Ensure that the outsourced provider deliver regular and accurate project reports
- Provide monthly management status report for all projects
- Work closely with the IM outsourced Project Managers to ensure efficient roll-out of projects
- Raises and resolves requests for change of project budgets, scope &/or timescales
- Manage cross-functional internal teams, external consultancies, service providers and software vendors.
- Recommend any service improvements or service metrics observed whilst managing project roll-out
- Develop and maintain relationships with key individuals within the HR business area to ensure customer expectation and IS deliverables are aligned
- Provide guidance to business SME’s on current HR functionality
- Provide innovation to optimise HR business process
What would you get?
- Being an actor on MBDA international HR transformation program based in a first step on Workday
- Progress your personnel development in functional, and managerial competences.
- Build on your past experiences & learning and define, develop & deliver quality solutions on schedule and to cost.
- Become part of a well-respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, dedication and flexibility.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company: France, Italy, Germany and UK.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
- Contribute on the HR international team to share UK HR requirement cross Group and build a Core Model, when possible
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more…. What’s great about the team?
What are we looking for?
- Working in partnership with the internal customer, Information Systems delivers business value and innovation to the organisation.
- Opportunity to work in a large multicultural team – IS Group is made up of 50 people including technical engineers and project managers across a wide variety of cultures and with vast experiences.
- Strong team working to ensure things happen with a positive outcome for the business
- Some functional understanding of the HR processes
- Knowledge of Workday and SAP HR solution is desirable
- Knowledge on SaaS solution implementation or maintenance
- Leadership skills – managing project teams in a matrix organisation including a number of Service Providers and Vendors; and representing UK requirement at international level
- Capable of providing Innovative solutions
- Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
- Track record of successful project management – delivering projects to time, budget and scope.
- Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies – e.g. Prince2.
- Finance, risk and issue management.
- Good communication and presentation skills – capable of engaging at both Director level, all users and with technical resources.
- Organisational awareness and the ability to adapt behaviours based on a various factors.
- Self-motivated; able to work on own initiative to meet deadlines required by the role.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multinational environment – specifically Europe.
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval). Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news. LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)