Digital Forensic Specialist
Location: Lambeth HQ
Salary: £40,657 to £44,585 plus £2,623 location allowance. You will receive £40,657 the band minimum. Progress to the band maximum of £44,585 will be via incremental progression.
Reports to: Senior Digital Forensic Specialist
Manages: Digital Forensic Technicians
Key Responsibilities -
- Undertake digital forensic examinations including research into novel methods for the extraction and analysis of data from digital electronic devices.
- Work in partnership with Directorate of Forensic Services and DCC managers to develop and deliver change
- Attend court as a witness and be able to offer technical and expert evidence where required
- Ensure compliance with quality management systems, working to ISO 17025 standards
- To work within the Directorate’s Quality Management System and actively participate in the continuous improvement of the system by engaging in audits, competence tests, reporting non-conformances, etc., and suggesting changes to improve the system.
- Work individually and within a team to meet organisational objectives
To apply, please visit our website to download a role-specific information pack, and complete an online application form with supporting CV.
We view diversity as fundamental to our success. To tackle today’s complex policing challenges, we need a workforce made up from all of London’s communities. Applications from across the community are therefore essential.