Hitachi is one of the worldwide leading companies in the electronics industry. Technical innovations for the future are our biggest challenge. The product portfolio of our group comprises of more than 20,000 components and solutions. Our well over 325,000 employees globally help us develop to continuously improve international standards and sell complex high-end components and systems.
For our Industrial Components and Equipment group, based in Düsseldorf, we are looking for a
Software Solutions Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop software solutions up to prototyping and PoC in the context of our coding and marking (C&M) systems
- Provide technical support for the solutions as well as training to the staff
- Prepare technical documentation
- Take responsibility for pan-european project and task management
- Manage the analysis and recording of customer requirements on site as well as their transfer to software engineering
- Relevant education/qualification in the technical field, ideally a degree (at least a bachelor’s degree) in electrical engineering, IT or software engineering
- Know-how in different technologies and frameworks (Node.js, WebAPI Core etc.)
- Practical experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB) as well as with computer networks and different operating systems
- Experience in software engineering and development lifecycle and with IoT concepts
- Reliable, solution- and team-oriented way of working as well as initiative
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested?
Please submit your application in English, indicating your earliest possible entry date and salary expectations, via our career portal.
Hitachi Europe GmbH