An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Operator to join an improving team within the Calibration & Maintenance Department. This will involve working in an autonomous capacity, maintaining process and plant equipment. The work is extremely varied, challenging and rewarding. What are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of plant and process equipment (CCA process equipment experience desirable).
- Carry out routine and unplanned tests on EPAs and equipment used within EPAs.
- Generate clear and comprehensive calibration & maintenance records.
- Ideally experience with single and three phase motors.
- Be competent in following manufacturer’s instructions on preventative and routine maintenance requirements.
- A good understanding of SAP would be desirable.
- Desirable: 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations, IET Code of Practice for In-Service inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Time served apprenticeship or NVQ Level3, C&G/ONC desirable.
What would you get?
- Working in a forward thinking team that exploits opportunities to improve.
- Excellent development opportunities.
- On the job training and yearly development reviews
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more…. The Role
What’s great about the team?
- Working in a multi discipline team to support the Operations team. Responsible for maintenance, repair and electrical safety testing on electrical and electronic equipment, including Process and Plant Equipment in MBDA, to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Working with the latest advanced Process Equipment and technologies, with sponsored bespoke supplier training packages.
- Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate application of Manufacturing expertise and capability throughout the entire lifecycle and supply chain of our product.
- We're passionate about our people and recognize that to continually exceed our clients' expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team.
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives. Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news. LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)