A great opportunity has arisen in our growing data link systems department for a new team leader. You will be managing a highly experienced and capable team working across the full lifecycle of system development from research through to delivery. What are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
- Previous experience of team leadership and management
- Knowledge of RF technologies, in particular those associated with RF communications systems
- A good understanding of the system design process
- Ability to motivate yourself and others to achieve demanding and evolving tasks while maintaining a calm professional manner
- An understanding programme management would be beneficial
What would you get?
- Varied work with a range of opportunities across multiple projects to support your professional development
- Opportunities to work with colleagues at other MBDA sites both in the UK and across Europe
- Excellent training opportunities in a broad range of subjects, both through formal and/or on the job training
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities. The Role
What’s great about the team?
- The successful applicant will lead a team consisting of placement students, graduates, experienced engineers and technical experts responsible for the design and delivery of missile communications systems
- You will be responsible for resourcing and recruitment activities as well as team development and performance
- You will be joining a growing, dynamic team consisted of like-minded engineers that is focussed on the delivery of cutting-edge RF system solutions for our customers
- You will work as part of a team that includes people with a mix of disciplines that support each other to achieve delivery of innovative, world class solutions to complex problems
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter. Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.