We are recruiting for a Applications Developer to be Accountable for the development and provision of software applications in line with relevant company policies, processes or external regulations, standards, codes of practice, and best practice. The main focus of this role will be the development, deployment and continual support and improvement of PLM applications, specifically for Teamcenter and NX.
Location - Reading area
Salary - from £33240
AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, an excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight and flexible working hours (role dependant). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. We welcome applications from candidates looking for full and part time hours.
· Ensure compliance with company processes and procedures relating to the delivery of project.
· Undertake research and development of new technologies to maintain current knowledge
· Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
· Undertake analysis of business requirements, working with customers to prepare solution designs and specifications for self and others to meet customer requirements
· Design and build software and software modifications to meet business requirements using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
· Provide technical third line support for supported applications and services
· Ensure configuration and change is managed and controlled throughout software development lifecycle
· Produce required documentation to support all phases of the system development process
· Maintain local software quality documentation to ensure TS800 standards are met
· Provide timely updates to task managers on the status of assigned deliverables
· Retain knowledge of latest programming and design techniques.