Project Controllers are at the heart of our project, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team to plan, supply, review and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders. If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career in a dynamic and supportive environment, then read on!
Ranked as one of the top 25 Sunday Times Companies to work for, MBDA offer competitive salary, superb leaning and development opportunities, flexi-working system, paid overtime/travel time, bonus scheme, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities and fantastic site facilities. What are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
- Expertise in planning and industry standard planning techniques, using Primavera
- Experience in producing, analysing and advising on Project Performance data to understand root causes and impacts
- Experience in successful planning of complex technical Projects
- Application of Project Control processes throughout the Project life cycle.
- An understanding of Earned Value Management in a Manufacturing/Shop floor environment
- Project Control experience in enterprise business management tools and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active team player who can inspire others and work collaboratively within a close knit supportive team
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and work cohesively
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- An individual who can implement clear communication and is capable of working in an integrated multi-functional team
- Be an integral part of the Business Performance Team
- Add valued analysis to Project decisions
- Training in the core Project Control skills/toolset plus other business related disciplines
- Clear development path both within and external to the Project Control function
- Opportunity to pursue leadership and SME paths
- Support to achieve recognised (PMI) qualification
What’s great about the team?
- Practice, promote and uphold the Company standard of planning and scheduling within Primavera
- Support and drive the growth of Project Planning/Scheduling and Control within MBDA through innovation
- Analysing Schedule and Cost performance, determining variance and its respective causes, and providing mitigating options if required
- Support the bid team in the production of robust schedules, cost and resource plans
- Review project performance data and turn it into relevant, high quality and accurate reports
- Support and facilitate inputs with the Manufacturing team for the Forward Load
- Working closely with the Programme Managers to apply Project Governance
- Foster strong working collaborative relationships with engineers, project managers and the broader community to be able to embed the MBDA Project Control and planning standards on a day to day basis
- Communicating and translating information provided by Manufacturing Work Package Managers into Primavera.
- Facilitate and champion robust Risk and Opportunity management
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project phases covering all stages of the life-cycle
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team sitting at the heart of the Project
- Close integration with the wider team including Technical and Manufacturing
- Supportive environment willing to share knowledge
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.