A world leader in missiles and missile systems, MBDA is a multi-national group, employing 10,000 employees across Europe. With our continuing development in the domestic and international markets, openings have arisen for ‘Business & Project Managers’ across a number of our business areas to define, plan and deliver small to medium size contracts/packages of work as part of a larger programme. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our new dynamic vision for Europe.
What are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
- Project management experience
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Ability to manage effective stakeholder relationships
- Engage, share best practice and identify opportunities for innovation
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- You be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in an ambiguous enviroment
What would you get?
- Working in an exciting and complex environment, there are opportunities to add value and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
- A great platform to apply and develop stakeholder management skills, across a diverse multi-functional organisation.
- Exposure to working within a vibrant and well established ‘Business & Project Management’ community
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification
- Career progression opportunities within and outside the ‘Business and Project Management’ community
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
- Open forum to share best practice and innovative methodologies.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.The Role Responsibilities
- Establish on-time delivery of milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure contract budgets are planned, loaded and controlled in line with Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop and maintain key relationships with project teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement effective project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms
- Manage and control contract estimate-at-completion, revenue and margin in line with budget
- Ensure robust workload forecasts are maintained
- Plan and facilitate active risk management across the project, including mitigation activities
- Ensure all Export Regulations are understood, adhered to and compliant
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.