MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Join our Data Links Systems team and work on the specification, acquisition and testing of innovative radio-frequency systems which will be integrated into new weapon systems for a high profile European programme. You’ll be working with customers to define and manage their requirements and take the systems through development activities, including system prediction and assessments. You’ll then support in-service trials and tests, and resolve customer queries and issues.
We need you to bring your systems engineering or systems design experience, together with knowledge of RF systems or RF component design. While not essential, some experience with data links or similar technology like satellite communication systems would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at the forefront of the UK and European defence industry, and working in a diverse team of like-minded Engineers with a real mix of experience and expertise. The main system you’ll work on is due to enter service in the next couple of years, so you’ll be able to see the result of your work in the form of a real, in-service product.
What we’re looking for
- Degree level qualification in relevant engineering field (equivalent experience would be considered)
- Radio-frequency engineering experience (ideally system level, but component design would be considered)
- It would be beneficial if you had experience with data links or similar communications technology (satellite communications for example)
Here’s what’s in it for you
- You’ll work in an experienced team with access to leading testing facilities and tools needed to deliver these kind of state-of-the-art solutions
- You can get involved with working on large international programmes with internal teams and customers around the world
- We are always focussed on training and learning & development for our colleagues, both through formal courses and on the job training
Join a great team!
We’re a growing, diverse, and supportive team with a real mix of expertise and technical disciplines. We support each other in developing our careers, calling upon each other’s’ expertise to deliver world class, innovative solutions to complex engineering problems.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.